Hi -

I'm using mm-sources-2.5.66-r1 (2.5.66-mm1) and am trying to get the
nvidia kernel drivers working (nvidia-kernel-1.0.4191-r2).  The
nvidia-kernel compiles file, but I cannot modprobe:

---------
melvin alec # modprobe nvidia
modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

insmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

insmod: insmod /lib/modules/2.5.66-mm1/video/nvidia.o failed
insmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

insmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

insmod: insmod nvidia failed
---------

So it seems my kernel modprobe is messed up.  However, I seem to have
everything correctly compiled in:

---------
Loadable Module Support

[*] Enable loadable module support
[*]   Module unloading
[*]     Forced module unloading
[ ]   Module versioning support (EXPERIMENTAL)
[*]   Kernel module loader
---------

I've recompiled modutils while booted into the mm-sources kernel, and
have run "make modules && make modules_install".  What have I missed?
Oh, and I guess the other question - does anyone have the NVIDIA drivers
running under mm-sources, or am I wasting my time?

Thanks.

--

Alec Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key DFB366F2