> /bin/install: cannot stat ./sk/scrollkeeper_cl.xml no such
> file or directory
> /bin/install: cannot stat ./zh_TW/scrollkeeper_cl.xml no
> such file or directory
> ... and so on with many more

It seems you hit some sort of install problem.  I haven't seen this
one (anyone else?).  Are the requested files really missing, or are
the paths just wrong?

A short Google didn't turn up anything, so I guess you either submit a
bug report, or dig around the Makefile or ebuild to figure out what
the problem is.  Perhaps the ebuild is taking things too seriously: it
might be OK to have those files missing (if you don't need Tawianese
texts), but ebuild still stops because of them.

Gwendolyn.