Hi all,

Today I've bought a laptop FujitsuSiemens E7110 with wireless lan, modem
and network card. It came with winXP. I've 3 computers. a server running
gentoo linux and two others (one for my mum and other for my little
brother) running windows.
My server has 3 netword cards.
eth0 - Home LAN
eth1 - Laptop PC
eth2 - Internet

My server PC eth0 is 192.168.0.1, eth1 is 192.168.0.4 and eth2 is
dynamic. With IPtables I provide internet to the windows machines
192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3.The line I have is:

Now, since my laptop has a network card I just want to connect it to
eth1 in the server (a card already reserved for my laptop). eth0
connects to an ethernet LAN with coaxial cable. eth1 is a RJ45 cable
connecting directly to the laptop network card. I would like laptop to
access network card through my server.

Do I need to modify anything on the server to share internet to the
laptop?
Laptop comes with winXP, I already resized partition to install Gentoo.
But I need a network connection to install gentoo from stage 1, so I'll
have to configure it also on the laptop. Any ideas on how to do this?

I'm noticing with ethereal in server that if I ping 192.168.0.4 from
laptop my server won't answer and If I ping 192.168.0.5 (laptop) from
server nothing returns also.

I'd like any ideas or oppinions on this.

Best regards,

Paulo J. Matos