Hi,

> And: I *need* a webfrontend to manage users (no webmail; just to add,
> edit and delete users and their email addresses).

I use qmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin+sqwebmail. I only support dozens rather
than hundreds of users, but I've never seen the load go above 0.1 on a
1GHz/128MB RAM. qmailadmin will do what you wanted, plus will give you
good mailing list and mail quota support.

vpopmail can also use MySQL as a backend, which also works well if you
need to tie the authentication in to other systems.

Basically, full instructions can be found on www.inter7.com. Start
installing qmail as per life with qmail, then switch over to inter7's
instructions once the basic setup is done.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Fairs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>