excuse-me...for the false using of outlock..

Bernhard Huber
BMW Car-IT

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: MAL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juli 2003 12:42
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: [gentoo-user] Apache

Bernhard Huber wrote:
> no, it was not a reply ..
>
> Bernhard Huber
> BMW Car-IT

You mail client inserted the following header in your mail:

Meaning, that you opened Janne Johansson's mail titled 'which Gentoo
version for Celeron 566', clicked reply, then wrote a new mail.

I assume you did this because you didn't know what address to use to
send to the list.

You should be aware that your mail client, (Outlook *shudder*), tells
other people which mail you replied to, specifically so that their mail
clients can display the thread of conversation properly.
Doing what you did, screws this display up, meaning that those of us who
actually follow conversations here, get annoyed.. please don't do it.

Cheers,
MAL