> I wanted to ask if this program can rip a DVD from a CDRW drive, or do
> you have to use a DVD drive? (Some of the PC ones will, I think.)
This is technically impossible. A DVD is a different type of disc. A
cd-rw cannot read a DVD unless it is some sort of DVD/cd-rw. The reason
is simply that a DVD uses a much finer laser, I want to say something
like a tenth the size. This is why it can also read cds. The theory of a
cd and DVD is more or less the same I believe, its just the size of
laser. However at one point they stopped producing even CD-RW/DVD
drivers because the laser was so small it couldn't realiably write a cd.
Too easy for it to jitter I believe.
--
Christopher

In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the
moon. Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft
Windows 95. Something must have gone wrong.