I'll have to check on the exact position of Allow from All. I don't have
telnetd installed, so that's a no go. I can only open localhost:631 on
the cupsd machine itself, I can't get there from another computer (and
yes, I'm NOT using "localhost" to try:) ), it says connection refused.
I've had a hunch for a while that that may be related to the problem.
But now, how to fix it:)
Thanks,
Vincent