Hi Mike,
  I think the file you should look at should be
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/mach-default/irq_vector.h.

Actually this brings me to an interesting question.  If your
/usr/include/asm does not have a mach-default directory, that sounds
like either of the following possibilities:
a. You are still using the default linux-headers /usr/include/asm which
most likely is 2.4, while it seems that your /usr/include/linux seems to
be indicating 2.6, or

b. You do have /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm installed as
linux-headers-2.4.xx, but that's so strange that you do not have
irq_vector.h, can you just send us a copy of 'qpkg -l linux-headers |
grep irq', or

c. there is really something wrong with the installation of linux
sources you have.

I'm not totally sure what kind of problem you really are having, but
I'll be glad to be of any help to you.  I'll just like to know what has
happened to your linux-headers.

  I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the MAKEOPTS option since
I did have this problem before, and have solved it countless time, but
got lazy and did not feed this back via some form of proper channel. :)

Ciao
ST Lim
----------( Bucy's Law: )---------- ----------( Nothing is ever
accomplished by a reasonable )---------- Swee ----( man. )---- Tat