On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Tom Hosiawa wrote:

> I've tracked it down to it not being a service thats starts it up,
> booting into single and not having net.lo netmount pcmcia start still
> causes eth0 to show up.

Refresh my memory - is eth0 your wired or wireless?

If it's your wireless, then the problem might be in your pcmcia startup.
On my laptop, when I start pcmcia, my wireless card automatically loads,
regardless of its' inclusion in the runlevel.

-------Patrick M [EMAIL PROTECTED]:3784715------
Quote of the Week: "I probably won't start on the idea, and if I do it
will wind up being an unfinished project on my personal website featuring
pictures of my cat." rh2600 on /.