On 15 Oct 2003, at 3:57 pm, Stroller wrote:

On 15 Oct 2003, at 2:40 pm, Ernie Schroder wrote:

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 04:54 pm, Sean Higgins wrote:

What about running xf86cfg? It is much better than xf86config and seemed to detect my hardware just fine...

Sean

I've gotten 4 copies of this message, all aparently sent at the same
time but with different time stamps in the headers. Is this on my
side or is someone else receiving these too?

I often get duplicates of messages, although rarely as many as 4 of the same one. Seems to go in bursts - some days I get a load of duplicates of different messages, others none at all. I kinda figured it must be the connection from the Gentoo mail server to my POP3 provider, which seems to get quite busy.

Whups! Spoke too soon! Two more copies of this message just came through!

Stroller.