Hi Matthias

I stumbled across it yesterday - I think it's very new (10th October ?)

Having just bought a Belkin 54g wireless pci card this seemed like the only answer to
getting it working with Linux (thanks Belkin tech support - you were a great
help......not)
It did everything it said it would - i.e. took the windows sys and inf files to
configure it from within linux....
I haven't actually got it to work yet tho....although I suspect that's possibly my
ineptitude ...I'm not yet disheartened - I'll try again...

It seems succesfully set up as eth1 - I set up an ip address, netmask, gateway
etc...but can't get any traffic through it...I've yet to try it with dhcp

Not sure how much it is though (possible $15) but you get a months free trial to play
about with it...

I'd be interested to hear of anyone else's experiences too !

dick