http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=97809&sid=f02545b072e69dbe7cf020e5e2034c0f

[...]

It could be a good idea to have some users running a
bash script that uploads the results+CFLAGS to some server so we could
have something to see and be able to compare flags / archs.
 Something like gentoo stats (remember?) but where we would be able to
check the "fastest" flags for the benchmark(s). (read povray for now).

Kind Regards,

 Joao Seabra