On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:47:25 -0500 "brett holcomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I like LILO for the test so I can check it on remote sites
> before I have to reboot.  To each his own - pros and cons
> on each. One reason I don't use GRUB is that it won't boot
> my SCSI RAID5 array.

There's no winner in this contest.  To each his own is the right approach.  I
dropped out of LILO in those dim distant days when GRUB could boot a partition

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the