Hi all,
        This is mainly directed at those of you that have used the
virtual-mailhosting guide.

* How are you controlling it? custom PHP frontend? Postfix Admin?
* Have you found it to be reliable & stable?
* Did you choose to use maildrop or procmail, and why?

...just trying to gather some information. I am using it and so far, it's
been working great but I have zilch for "easy admin" tools and I wanted to
know what others were using. I'd like to be able to have users add
mailboxes to their own domains and for users to be able to edit
.mailfilter files but so far I haven't really found a workable way to do
that. I was thinknig of attempting to re-write the nice looking Postfix
Admin for usage with the Gentoo guide but I don't have the time and I
certainly don't have the PHP knowledge. =/

Thanks for the information!
-Jonathan