> Matt writes:
>
> > Does anyone out there happen to use dosemu?  If so, did you have to do
> > anything special to get your arrow keys to work?
>
> No problem here - I'm writing this mail in Crosspoint, a DOS mail and
> news client. I'm using a DRDOS hdimage, but I am pretty sure that I
> had no keyboard problems with freedos, too.
>
>         Alex

Alex,
   This is sort of off topic, but are there advantages to running some other
hdimage over the one that comes with dosemu? My Dad would like to run an
older accounting program he still uses called Managing Your Money. I haven't
tried any image with this program yet, so I'd greatly appreciate any info
prior to investing a bunch of time.

Thanks,
Mark