Patrick Börjesson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> # qpkg -nc -f /usr/lib/libttf.so media-libs/freetype
>
> Guess that answers your question...

You were right.

I wandered a short time before finding out that xlock was producing the
same error.
So i re-emerged it and i think it merged the right version of freetype
because Eterm is now able to rebuild and ... to run :-)

I don't fully understand the "slot" system but i think this problem had
to do with this.

Thanks !
to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...