Hi,
After booting this morning I had the bad surprise of finding that my network's
gone.
'/etc/init.d/net.eth0 restart' gave me this:
'eth0 is not plugged in or had no carrier signal'
I've haven't emerged anything network related yesterday. I've checked the
line, it seems ok, there is a light on my hub and on my card. lsmod showed my
card's module (8139too), dmesg showed my card as eth0, lscpi saw my card too.
There is no error beside this in /var/log/whatever
I rebooted under windows (just to check) and the network was there, running
fine.
I've got another network interface but it give me the same error.
Googling hasn't been helpful at all.
I'm lost now. Please send any idea so I can check them all when I get back
home tonight.
TIA
--
mathieu perrenoud