On Monday 24 of November 2003 16:45, sf wrote:
> Simon Cahuk wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Had anyone any success with ISDN and test kernels? I have a AVM FRITZ PCI
> > card. Any unofficial drivers (fcpci) or patches?
>
> Hisax does not work in current 2.6 kernels. The avm driver does not
> compile either (did not check out SuSE 9.0 yet, maybe the avm driver
> there is 2.6-ready).
>
> Hope passive ISDN cards will be supported soon because the current
> situation forces me to stick to 2.4 kernels on certain boxes.

Ok, that's the situation:

you should use mISDN from isdn4linux.de (ftp's CVS tarball or direct from
CVS).

Karsten Keil sent me a patch for the 2.6 kernel (it patches cleanly with
test9-bk22, test10 and test11). Patch is attached.

There is a std2kern script which copies the needed files to /usr/src/linux.
You just enable everything for CAPI and Modular ISDN driver.

Ok, here I described everything just for infomation, 'cos mISDN won't compile.

Keil is now concentrating on 2.4.

Simon