Hi,

since the mac-fdisk part is a little short, has anybody installed on a
mac that already has a working OSX on it. I saved 10GByte of disk space that
show as 'Free Space'. So did I waste 10GByte or do I have to start from scratch?
The description on penguinppc.org seems to me, that I should install linux first
or did I misread it?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185