On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, kashani wrote:

> IIRC it used to be in portage as of around of a year ago. You might be
> able to track down an ebuild of it in the old ebuilds. I'd have been
> able to tell you for sure but I wiped it off my last machine last month
> when I enforced the vim with color syntax standardization.
>
> Once you get used to syntax highlighting you can never go back. Plus
> there is nothing like half your named.conf shifting to red to let you
> know you typo'ed a } somewhere.
>
> kashani

If you don't pleased with the built-in colour-schemes (such as me), just
copy a colorscheme to $VIMRUNTIME/colour (IIRC) and edit it.

HTH.
Cheers,
Tamas Sarga                             Sárga Tamás
--
Make the world confused!                Zavard össze a világot!
Smile on monday morning!                Mosolyogj hétfő reggel!