Hello once again,

this is a wierd one - xscreensaver-demo locks up my laptop (for certain
screensavers only) but the actual screensaver works fine.

eg, I see a working screensaver which is, say, BioF, so I unlock the
screen, log in and then go to xscreensaver-demo, and the whole laptop
locks up (because BioF is automatically selected).  Can't even ping it.

But for others, say anemone, it all works fine.

I don't quite know what to do next, given that I can't do anything until
I reboot, which is too late to see whats going on...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Like punning, programming is a play on words.