There are 3 common ones to chose from:
wine - free etc the usual story also xwine (gui)
cedega - directx 9 capable used for games, afraid you have to
subscribe for a fee to use it :(
crossoffice - used to run msoffice programs etc and as far as i know
it also requires a subscription fee.

So I am afraid just good ol' wine is what you are left with if you
dont want to spend money.

Cheers
Rav