Hi there.
Right now, Im typing this in webmail because
none of my Mozilla products are working right.
And now that I think of it, Gaim is doing the same
thing.

What happens is:
>I start the program (firefox // thunderbird // gaim)
>After what seems to be a random time, it suddenly
closes.

At first I thought it was a priority issue,
so I set every process to 0, while setting each of
these programs up to -20. It didn't work. I also
restarted the computer, and updated firefox and
thunderbird (emerge -u), with no effect.

I have no idea whats wrong.Can anyone offer any
suggestions? Its really a pain to use webmail.

Im using Konqueror by te way, which is working
fine. Im on KDE 3.4.0, and Gentoo 2.6.9-rc1-mm2.

(I have not upgraded the kernel or DE recently.)

Thanks in advance!
Ian