> It stills in trouble (with -C it does not work, so i tryied man tune2fs
> and i found out that it should be -O)... any idea ?

My guess? I wrote down the wrong option. <shrug> Wouldn't really
surprise me - I tend to reply to these things first thing in the
morning, and I'm rarely entirely awake. ;)

> note that now (after tune2fs ...) the option "Resize" in QTparted, is
> avaiable for this partition, but when i put 60GB i get an error...

The only other thing(s) I can think of is that there's an option
similar to the "has_journal" one that's turned on that parted can't
deal with, or you're trying to resize the partition too much, or
there's data past the 60GB mark on the disk that parted can't move for
you... that last one seems a bit of a stretch to me, though, given the
error you're getting.

I can't recall ever having used parted directly, though, so I'm a bit
out of my depth here.

You might want to look at the man page for tune2fs again, and see if
there's a way to spit out the filesystem features on the partition
you're trying to resize, and disable them the same way you did with
the journal... not sure if that'll help, though...