Joerg Schilling wrote:
Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:

All I know is that I downgraded cdrtools and it worked.  I didn't even
eject the media.  Since it works now , I don't guess there is any way to
test it.  Next time I do a backup, I'll upgrade and see if it fails.  If
it does, maybe then we can figure it out.  I'll go back to my current
version and see if it works then.  May be a bit before I do backups
again tho.
Hi, is there any news on whether this was more than an "after I downgraded"?

Jörg

Not quite yet. I sort of got really busy. Went on a egg hunt then had to go out of town for a whole day. It was fun but this old dog is tired.

I'm hoping to test this soon tho.  I hadn't forgot.

Dale

:-)  :-)