ubiquitous1980 wrote:
Hello Daniel,

I have tried both cups webinterface and hp-setup with the same results.
My groups are as follows:

adm disk lp wheel uucp audio cdrom dialout video games cdrw usb users
haldaemon plugdev gdm ubiquitous1980 polkituser scanner

Regards,

ubiquitous1980

I have set up my HP printer with the cups interface before and it does not work as well as using the hp-setup command. It either is slow to print or jobs just set in the que and never print at all. I also always run hp-setup as root not a user.

May want to consider doing it this way and see if it helps. It may, it may not.

Dale

:-)  :-)