I already have one openvpn tunnel - and I need another. I've established
configuration launching the second tunnel (tun1, while tun0 is launched
at boot) using the command line to explicitly start openvpn.  I'd really
like both tunnels to start at boot time.

In case it is relevant, tun0 (currently launched automatically at boot
time) acts in 'server mode' (i.e. clients connect to it over TCP
establishing a new tunnel) - whereas tun1 acts in 'client mode' - well,
as much as that makes sense for UDP, establishing a single tunnel to a
remote server.

What's the recommended gentoo way to launch two openvpn instances?  (I
assume that's what's required...)