On 06/07/10 06:25, Eray Aslan wrote:
i.e. make a soft link to openvpn init script and make a seperate conf
file with the same name as the new init script in your config
directory (usually /etc/openvpn). Init script starts openvpn with the
correct config file.

Many thanks, works perfectly...

All I need to work out now is how to get my iproute2 config for my new tunnel to come up automatically... it works from the command line.

Are there any documents about migrating explicit iproute2 routing done at the command line (i,e, calling ip <cmd> ... several times after logging in as root) to scripts that are run at boot time (after my tunnels are up)?