> I still try to understand the relation of shared libraries and dynamic
> libraries. I read that dynamic libraries are linked at runtime. I also
> read, that you can dynamically link againgst a shared as well as
> against a normal library.

Pardon me, but in my opinion if you're asking this kind of questions,
porting the Gentoo build system (or even any non-trivial application
without upstream support) to a different and basically unsupported
environment is way beyond what you can manage with your current level of
technical expertise.

In other words, this is not the kind of thing you can solve by
iteratively trying to build, look at what breaks and doing a point fix.

I am not saying it can't be done, but porting is hard and requires an
in-depth knowledge of the source and the target environment, plus a lot
of development experience in both. You should begin with that, instead
of diving head-first into what is all but a simple task.

just my €0.02,
andrea