At 2010-09-10,"路" <xaoru2...@163.com> wrote:

At 2010-09-10,"Walter Dnes" <waltd...@waltdnes.org> wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:51:48PM +0800, ?? wrote
>
>> Thinks everyone:
>>  DNS woks well for me. i can ping www.google.com. Just can't access
>>  it in web-browsers without rebooting system.Sometimes I thought mybe
>>  it's the problem of Power.But now i doubt  about it! Because even
>>  while I am watching videos online( about half an our) it happens.
>> Here is the wireshark capture result:    I don't know why there are
>> so manay "RTS".
>
>  I had a problem authenticating with the wifi domain at the local
>library when I first tried it.  It turns out that the local library
>intercepts the first http:// attempt and sends you to a page win the
>10.0.0.0/8 block.  My iptables configuration was copied from my desktop,
>which had no reason to expect traffic from that area.  So it blocked
>10.0.0.0/8 it, which prevented me from signing in.
>
>  Your situation sounds like you have a half-hour lease on an IP
>address, and something goes wrong when the lease is renewed, or
>attempted to be renewed.  A couple of suggestions...
>
>- heavy-handed "solution"... can you set up dhcpcd to get you a longer
>  lease than 30 minutes on your IP address?
>
>- check your iptables rulesets and logs.  Do you have any iptables rules
>  that generate RST's at your end?  If you get desparate, try running
>  for 45 minutes with iptables turned off
>
>- what does your netbook's /etc/resolv.conf look like...
>  1) before going online
>  2) after going online successfully
>  3) after a half-hour
>
>--
>Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>

Thinks
First ,  There is no iptables severing no my box;
Second : The /etc/resolve.conf keeps the same all the times;
I tried to restart   network , eth0 , dhcpd, NetworkManager but nothing
helps,The same thing happens whilel using static IP address.
I've attached Wiresharp data ,Hope someone can help.

Sorry.previous attachment is bad!

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?