* Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org> wrote:

> Bad news
> ========
>   It's more painfull building up a collection of flv videos.  The old
> version used to copy Youtube videos/songs/whatever into /tmp with a
> filename beginning with "Flash".

Which tends to fill up disk space, if not wiped regularily ;-o

> The new version dumps it in the "Cache" directory of whatever Firefox
> profile I'm using.  You have to cd to the "Cache" subdirectory, and
> execute...

Which is more correct, as it belongs into the browser's cache.
Of course, Mozilla's way of placing it's cache directly into
user profiles (instead of separate dirs under $TEMP) is the wrong
approach, but that's another story.

BTW: if you wanna catch videos and other media you came along
while surfing, just use a proper proxy (eg. wwwoffle) for that.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weig...@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666