Hello list,

Just to expose my ignorance again, would someone lift my blinkers
please? I'm recovering from an infection and my brain is stuck.

It's time to start pruning old stuff from the website I run, which has
2200 files in 200 directories.

I'm trying to find old images like this:
find . -iname \*.jpg -exec ls '-cdl' {} \; | cut -d \  -f 5-10

But this excludes the year (even though listing an old file manually
shows the year if it's over 12 months old), so I can't use that to
decide. If I do this:
find . -iname \*.jpg -exec ls '-cdl "--time-style=full-iso"' {} \; |\
        cut -d \  -f 5-10
I get an error message: ls: invalid option -- ' '

Why does ls differ when executed by find from on the command line?

Is there a simple way to do this? Ideally I'd like a chronologically
ordered list of the files. I have noatime set in fstab, so I'll have to
rely on creation or modification date.

--
Rgds
Peter.          Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.