My hardware

00:00.0 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation MCP61 LPC Bridge (rev a1)
00:01.0 ISA bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 LPC Bridge (rev a2)
00:01.1 SMBus: nVidia Corporation MCP61 SMBus (rev a2)
00:01.2 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation MCP61 Memory Controller (rev a2)
00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP61 USB Controller (rev a3)
00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP61 USB Controller (rev a3)
00:04.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 PCI bridge (rev a1)
00:05.0 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP61 High Definition Audio
(rev a2)
00:06.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP61 IDE (rev a2)
00:07.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 Ethernet (rev a2)
00:08.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP61 SATA Controller (rev a2)
00:09.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 PCI Express bridge (rev a2)
00:0b.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 PCI Express bridge (rev a2)
00:0c.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 PCI Express bridge (rev a2)
00:18.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor
HyperTransport Configuration
00:18.1 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor
Address Map
00:18.2 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor
DRAM Controller
00:18.3 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor
Miscellaneous Control
00:18.4 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Family 10h Processor
Link Control
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G86 [GeForce 8400
GS] (rev a1)

processor       : 3
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 16
model           : 4
model name      : AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 3000.000
cache size      : 512 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 4
core id         : 3
cpu cores       : 4
apicid          : 3
initial apicid  : 3
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good
nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm
extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit
wdt npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save
bogomips        : 6200.02
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

[r...@sakurazukamori ~rodolfo]$
free

12:41
Mem:       2048276    1257624     790652          0     218124     579888
-/+ buffers/cache:     459612    1588664
Swap:      4008212          0    4008212

My system

[r...@sakurazukamori ~rodolfo]$ emerge --info
|more

12:41
app-shells/bash:     4.1_p7
dev-java/java-config: 2.1.11-r1
dev-lang/python:     2.6.6-r1, 2.7, 3.1.2-r4
dev-util/ccache:     2.4-r8
dev-util/cmake:      2.8.1-r2
sys-apps/baselayout: 2.0.1-r1
sys-apps/openrc:     0.6.5
sys-apps/sandbox:    2.3-r1
sys-devel/autoconf:  2.13, 2.65-r1
sys-devel/automake:  1.7.9-r2, 1.8.5-r4, 1.9.6-r3, 1.10.3, 1.11.1
sys-devel/binutils:  2.20.1-r1
sys-devel/gcc:       4.4.3-r2, 4.4.4-r2, 4.4.5
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.4.1
sys-devel/libtool:   2.2.10
sys-devel/make:      3.81-r2
virtual/os-headers:  2.6.34 (sys-kernel/linux-headers)
Repositories: gentoo gentoo-haskell zugaina proaudio
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="*"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=amdfam10 -Os -pipe"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/share/X11/xkb /usr/share/config /var/lib/hsqldb"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d
/etc/env.d/java/ /etc/eselect/postgresql /etc/fonts/fonts.conf
/etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d
/etc/terminfo /etc/texmf/language.dat.
d /etc/texmf/language.def.d /etc/texmf/updmap.d /etc/texmf/web2c"
CXXFLAGS="-march=amdfam10 -Os -pipe"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs candy distlocks fail-clean
fixlafiles fixpackages news parallel-fetch preserve-libs protect-owned
sandbox sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs
unmerge-orphans userfetch"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br/
ftp://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/pub/linux/gentoo
http://www.las.ic.unicamp.br/pub/gentoo
ftp://ftp.las.ic.unicamp.br/pub/gentoo";
LANG="pt_BR.utf8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"
LINGUAS="pt_BR"
MAKEOPTS="-j8"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times
--compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --timeout=180
--exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/var/lib/layman/haskell /var/lib/layman/zugaina
/var/lib/layman/pro-audio"
SYNC="rsync://dns.liec.ufscar.br/gentoo-portage"
Portage 2.2.0_alpha5 (default/linux/amd64/10.0/desktop/kde, gcc-4.4.5,
glibc-2.12.1-r3, 2.6.34-gentoo-r12-sakura x86_64)
System uname:
Linux-2.6.34-gentoo-r12-sakura-x86_64-AMD_Phenom-tm-_II_X4_945_Processor-with-gentoo-2.0.1
Timestamp of tree: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:00:01 +0000
distcc 3.1 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [disabled]
ccache version 2.4 [disabled]
USE="32bit 3dnow 3dnowext 64bit R X X509 a52 aac aalib accessibility acl
acpi ada addressbook aim alsa amd64 analogtv ansi ant antlr ao apm
assistant atmo autostart bash-completion bazaar berkdb bidi bineditor
binfilter bl bl
uetooth bookmarks branding bs2b bugzilla bzip2 c3p0 cairo caps cdda
cddax cddb cdparanoia cdr classic cli cmake cmdreccmdi18n cmdsubmenu
consolekit cracklib crypt cscope ctype ctypes-python cups curl
cutterlimit cutterqueue c
uttime cvs cxx d darcs dbus dc1394 ddepgentry debugger declarative
deltimeshiftrec designer designer-plugin desktopglobe dga dia
digitalradio dirac directv djbfft dolbyinrec dri dts dv dvb dvbplayer
dvbsetup dvd dvdarchive dv
dchapjump dvdr dvlfriendlyfnames dvlrecscriptaddon dvlvidprefer em84xx
emboss emovix encode epydoc escreen esd examples exceptions exif expat
extensions extra extra-algorithms extra-tools extraengine extras faac
faad fakevim
fam fbcon ffmpeg fftw firefox firefox3 flac flash fltk fluidsynth
fontconfig fontforge fortran fpx ftp fuse gadu gallium gd gdbm gecko
genders geoip geolocation geos gfortran ggi gif gimp git gkrellm glade
glib gmail gmp gnut
ls gpg gpm graphtft graphviz groupwise gsm gstreamer gtk gzip hal
handbook hardlinkcutter hddtemp hscolour html http httpd i18n iconv icq
icu id3 id3tag idb idn ieee1394 imap imlib ipc iptv ipv6 irc jabber jack
jackmidi jai j
ava java6 javacomm javamail javascript jbig jce jde jingle jmf jms jmx
jni john joystick jpeg jpeg2k jumpplay kate kde kdrive keychain
konqueror kqemu kvm ladspa lame lapack largepages lash latex lcd lcms
ldap libass libcaca
libffi libnotify libproxy libsysfs libtiger libv4l libv4l2 liemikuutio
live livebuffer lj lm_sensors lnbshare log log4j lua lv2 lzma lzo mad
mail maildir mainmenuhooks matroska md5 md5sum meanwhile mercurial midi
mikmod mkl m
map mms mmx mmxext mng modplug modules mozdom mozilla mozsha1 mp3 mp4
mpeg mpi msn mtp mudflap multilib multimedia multiprocess multislot
multitarget multiuser musepack musicbrainz mysql nas ncurses
network-cron newmousefocus
 nls nntp noepg nptl nptlonly nsplugin nspluginwrapper ntlm nut nvram
objc objc++ objc-gc odk ogg ogg123 ogm okteta openal openexr opengl
openmp openntpd optimisememory optimization optimized-qmake oscar
osdmaxitems oss otr p
am pango parentalrating parse-clocks pch pcre pcsc-lite pdf perforce
perl phonon pinplugin pkcs11 plasma png pnm policykit pop portaudio
postgres ppds pppd prediction private-headers profile profiler profiling
projectm pulsea
udio pvr python python3 qalculate qdbm qml qq qt-dbus qt-faststart
qt-webkit qt3support qt4 qthelp qtscript quicktime qwt radio rar raw
rdesktop rdesktop-vrdp readline real remoteosd reviewboard rle rotor rss
s3 sasl schroedi
nger scim script sdk sdl sdl-image sdl-sound sdlaudio secure-delete
semantic-desktop servletapi session settime setup shine shout sidebar
silc skey skins skype slang smartcard smi smime smp sms smtp sndfile
snmp sockets socks
 socks5 softosd sortrecords source sourcecaps sox sparse speex spell sql
sqlite sqlite3 sse sse2 ssl ssse3 startup-notification stream
strong-optimization subversion svg syncearly sysfs system-sqlite
system-v8 taglib tcl tcpd  teletext templates test-framework testbed
testutil themes theora threads threadsafe thumbnail thumbnails
thunderbird tiff timercmd timerinfo timestats timezone tk tls
tokyocabinet toolame toolbar tools tor tordns tpm trace t
ruetype ttxtsubs twolame type3 udev unicode usb utils v4l v4l2 vaapi
validinput vboxwebsrv vcard vcd vcdinfo vcdx vde vdpau video vidix vim
vim-pager vim-syntax vlm volctrl vorbis wareagleicon wav wavpack
webinterface webkit
webpresence wifi win32codecs windeco winpopup wma wma-fixed wmf
wxwidgets x264 xanim xcb xcomposite xfs xft xine xinerama xml
xmlpatterns xorg xosd xrandr xscreensaver xv xvid xvmc yaepg yahoo
zephyr zip zlib zsh-completion z
vbi" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci
emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0
intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci"
ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adp
cm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958
ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate
route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic
authn_alias authn_
anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default
authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi
cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter
file_cache filter he
aders include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic
negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack
vhost_alias" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap
syslog" DVB_CARDS=
"dibusb-usb1 dibusb-usb2 usb-dib0700" ELIBC="glibc"
GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt
gpsclock itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore
rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf supersta
r2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse joystick
evdev" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780
lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LINGUAS="pt_BR"
NETBEANS_MODULES="apisupport cn
d dlight enterprise ergonomics groovy harness ide identity java mobility
nb profiler websvccommon" PHP_TARGETS="php5-2" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby18"
USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="vesa vga fbdev nv nvidia v4l"
XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 ps
d pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy
condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude
chaos account"
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, FFLAGS, INSTALL_MASK,
LC_ALL, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS,
PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS

My problems:

1) Gentlemen, with this hardware when i try to compile some "nice"
software like chromium, pyside or openoffice my system "freeze". I can't
do anything like use keyboard, mouse or switch betwenn windows. How can
i find the motive to this strange (???) problem? I've used
--load-average in MAKEOPTS with the same result.

2) The source x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-256.53 don't compile against
kernel-2.6.36-r3 and upgrading to nvidia-drivers-260.19.21 my X don't
start using the same LG FLATRON W2043S. Appears to be a resolution
problem, cos the light that monitor blink and the screen keep black. A bug?

Att