On 12/20/2010 10:04 AM, J. Roeleveld wrote:

>>> Le 20 décembre à 15:12 Allan Gottlieb a écrit

> Installed versions:  1.7.7-r1(09:59:41 AM 12/19/2010)(ipv6 kdrive nptl sdl
> xorg -debug -dmx -hal -minimal -tslib)
> **
>
> It's installed with "hal" disabled.

And, you should probably leave it that way.  HAL is going away, so
there's no point in rebuilding X just to get HAL support now.  You
should start by just rebuilding XDM and see if it's HAL requirement goes
away.  You could also try a good revdep-rebuild, though I'm not sure HAL
is a link-time dependency that will get picked up that way.

--Mike