On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:31 AM, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 02 May 2011 10:11:06 Thanasis wrote:
>> Let me add that my system defaults to the _stable_ software branch.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  :)
>
> It seems then that Baselayout2/OpenRC is being rolled out to stable.  I'll be
> unmasking and updating a couple of boxen today, taking advantage of some spare
> time and finishing the rest off next weekend.
>
> Hope all goes well.
> --
> Regards,
> Mick

How will you / did you decide what versions to unmask? The news
message seems quite vague and I see lots of versions of things. Two
2.X versions of baselayout and four versions of OpenRC.

I'd potentially start updating a stable machine today but I'd prefer
to only unmask what is actually going to become the stable version and
nothing higher.

- Mark