Dale wrote:

Here is a update. I been going back and forth with python-updater and revdep-rebuild and it just never seems to finish cleanly. I think it reached a stalemate. So, I'm doing a emerge -e world which will also upgrade KDE.

Maybe this will get it going again.

Dale

:-)  :-)

Last update. After doing a emerge -e world, everything comes up clean. Python-updater and revdep-rebuild is now happy. So, next time I don't update a rig for a while, I'm just going to emerge everything and be done with it. May use that nifty little script next time tho. It seems to do a better job for this sort of thing.

Thanks to all.

Dale

:-)  :-)