Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
Read the FAQ and Info posted.
> From the website:

If this test fails: it means that the DNS resolver you are using, requires
IPv4 to reach the DNS authoritative servers of your favoriate web sites. In
the near future, every web site of consequence will remain accessible in this
form, so there is no immediate danger.

Yea but I use Gentoo. If I wanted to be THAT far behind, I'd go back to Mandriva or something. ;-)

Seriously, I just don't want to get to far behind and then have trouble playing catch up. It's kind of like not updating Gentoo for a year. It's a mess to catch up and some periods of time are worse than others.

It's almost midnight here. I'm going to go put the junkyard A/C compressor in my car. It's pushing 100F here and I need to get that fixed.

Dale

:-)  :-)