Willie Wong wrote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 06:52:12AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
A complete reboot like that might be software jumping to the wrong
address but, if so, it seems to me that it's more likely caused by how
you've built the machine and not the software itself having a bug.
If this is a continuation of Dale's previous problems, it is most
likely that the reboot is caused by him having enabled the kernel
option to reboot on panic. The question then is, what is causing the
kernel to panic?

This is correct. When the kernel panics, it waits 10 seconds or so then reboots itself. I was concerned that whatever locks it up may make the CPU run at 100% or something and cause damage down the road. So, when Neil posted how to set it to do this, I set it up. It works.

Dale

:-)  :-)