On Saturday, July 23 at 09:35 (-0500), Dale said:

> Albert Hopkins wrote:
[...]
> > Anyway, here's something... did you actually report a bug?  If a tree
> > falls in the forest...
> >

> I haven't filed a bug because at the moment we have not been able to
> figure out exactly what is causing it.

Well, if you knew what was causing it, then you wouldn't need to report
a bug as you could just fix it yourself :P

Look, you know it's a kernel panic.  You know kernels aren't supposed to
panic.  You know fairly well how to repeat the bug, so I don't see
anything getting int he way of you reporting it.  That's my take on it
anyway.

-a