Hi,
I'm using vsftpd and I'm quite satisfied, except for one
problem which I can not solve:

Anonymous users are chrooted to base ftp-server directory
/home/ftp but local users are chrooted to their own
directories /home/ftp/$USER and they can not move higher.
The only way for them to see directories of other local
users is to log-off and log-in as anonymous. This is not
very convenient. Why should authenticated user be allowed
less (in this particular aspect) than anonymous?

So I'd like to change it the way that both anonymous
as well as local users are chrooted to base ftp directory
/home/ftp but I do not know how to do it.

Whe I remove "chroot_local_users=YES" from vsftpd.conf,
local users are not chrooted at all, and can move
around the whole system up to /. And when I let that
"chroot_local_users=YES" activated, they are chrooted
to home-dirs. So how can I solve this problem?

Jarry