Adam Carter wrote:
Re-reading what I wrote sounded a bit rude, so rephrased;

Now ask someone who codes WTF that page means :) Sounds like it allows
programs to use code from different languages. I then assume gentoo devs know
what they're doing, so I accept their decision and stop thinking about it.

I didn't read it that way. You have to be pretty blunt for me to take things the wrong way. I always keep in mind that reading text can be done in several ways. I try to always take it in a good way unless there is no good way to read it If you call me a a**hole, well I would be offended. ;-) Then again, I have been called worse. I have been called better to tho. Anyway. .

I took that it wasn't going to add some HUGE amount of bloat and that even tho I don't use Gnome, it is OK to let it do its thing. I did that and nothing blew up so far. May blow up tomorrow tho. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)