OK, but I was actually converting an FLV file, and didn't want to use
both programs, especially when ffmpeg already has support for
libmp3lame.

Anyway, there must be some problem in ffmpeg/libav (probably) or
something else (less probable than the former) on my computer.

--
    Using GPG/PGP? Please get my current public key (ID: 0xAEF6A134,
valid from 2010 to 2013) from a key server.