On 8/16/05, James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The code for nvwa-0.5 was added to try to get robust debugging
> (memory) working, but, alas I'm certainly not strong on C++ code,
> let alone some body else's C++ code.

Try valgrind. It's an excellent memory instrumentation system which
can trace back programming mistakes with complete callstacks of the
offending site if you compile with debugging symbols. Last time I
looked, a fairly recent version was in portage.

Good luck,
Andreas

--
And I hate redundancy, and having different functions for the same thing.
        - Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel