On Friday 21 Oct 2011 16:40:01 Lavender wrote:
> What!!!  I know wpa_supplicant don't support
>  AES encryption method ,so I use wireless tools......

Who told you that?

>  So it seems that I have to use wpa_supplicant and
>  change AES encryption method into TKIP.

No you don't, unless the AP is configured to work with WPA only and not WPA2.
The latter uses CCMP.

>   I feel a little depressed :-(

Instead of feeling unnecessarily depressed, you may want to spend a few
minutes studying the manual files and looking at the example or configuration
files of applications that you intend to use:

Why do you think that wpa_supplicant does not support AES encryption?  The
config file which is nicely commented shows:

# pairwise: list of accepted pairwise (unicast) ciphers for WPA
# CCMP = AES in Counter mode with CBC-MAC [RFC 3610, IEEE 802.11i/D7.0]

So to make your wireless connection work, emerge wpa_supplicant and add
something like this in /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf:

network={
       ssid="Rebellion"
       bssid=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX  <--enter the AP MAC address
        proto=RSN
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
        pairwise=CCMP
        auth_alg=OPEN
        group=CCMP
        psk="ascii key goes in here"  <--use wpa_passphrase to create it
       priority=5
}

To learn how to use wpa_passphrase run:

  man wpa_passphrase