On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Colleen Beamer
<colleen.bea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/11 15:18, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
>> Hi Colleen,
>> Am Sonntag, 27. November 2011, 16:08:41 schrieb Colleen Beamer:
>>> Does anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>> yes :) It's /usr/bin/convert
>
> This isn't quite what I wanted - you have to add options to the command.  I
> was hoping to get the graphical interface that I had before.  Please don't
> tell me they took a great little program and screwed it up!  :-)

A GUI interface specifically for imagemagick is news to me;
imagemagick has always been a cli program. I don't see any reference
to a GUI among its USE flags, either. Perhaps you were using some
other program which acted as a front-end? Have you done a --depclean
which may have removed that?

Incidentally, if you want to retain a package, you really should
select it for your @world set; otherwise, a depclean could pull it out
from under you.

--
:wq