On 11/27/11 16:18, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 27. November 2011, 17:04:24 schrieb Colleen Beamer:
>> On 11/27/11 15:18, Michael Schreckenbauer wrote:
>>> Hi Colleen,

>>> yes :) It's /usr/bin/convert
>>
>> This isn't quite what I wanted - you have to add options to the
>> command. I was hoping to get the graphical interface that I had
>> before. Please don't tell me they took a great little program and
>> screwed it up! :-)
>
> ImageMagick has no gui-frontend and it never had. It's a library for image
> manipulation and a collection of CLI-programs for the same task.
> I have no idea what you used before, but it wasn't part of ImageMagick.

Oh, yes, it was!  :-)  There used to be a command in /usr/bin named
imagemagick and if you launched it, it brought up an interface with
menus/buttons that you could click on.  Granted, I haven't used it in
quite a while.  However, I used to use it all the time to scale graphics
when I was writing the handbook for krecipes and convert images from
jpeg to png.

Regards,

Colleen

--