On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 11:26:27PM +0700, Dương "Yang" ヤン Hà Nguyễn wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:11 AM, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the KDEPIM full stack, I use only Kopete.  Today I upgraded both
> kdepimlibs and kopete to 4.7.3.  After the upgrading, Kwallet did not
> work properly (it displayed a totally blank window without any
> "wallets").  I started Kopete and immediately I encountered the error
> message:

That reminds me that I could put an addendum to my mail:
I’m also having problems with Kopete since the upgrade 4.7.2→4.7.3. Sometimes
it doesn’t fully start; the window comes up, but without account indicators in
the status bar. And while I still had my mails set up with Akonadi, I was
regularly asked for the password, even though it was stored in the wallet.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

A computer only crashes if your haven’t saved your text for a long time.