Pandu Poluan wrote:

On Dec 24, 2011 7:45 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1...@gmail.com <mailto:rdalek1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Pandu Poluan wrote:
>>

>> Meh, forgot one very important thing:
>>
>> echo "MANPAGER=\"$(which vimmanpager)\"" > /etc/env.d/99manpager
>> env-update
>> source /etc/profile
>>
>> Rgds,
>>

> I *think* eselect does that faster.  ;-)

Well... last time I checked, there's an eselect pager but no eselect manpager.

Or I might have done something stupid :-P

Rgds,

You could be right. Maybe file a feature request on b.g.o. That will give someone something to figure into the plans. I dunno who does eselect but I bet it can be added.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"