Am 24.12.2011 14:17, schrieb Dale:
> Pandu Poluan wrote:
>>

>> On Dec 24, 2011 7:45 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:rdalek1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>> > I *think* eselect does that faster.  ;-)
>> >

>> Well... last time I checked, there's an eselect pager but no eselect
>> manpager.
>>
>> Or I might have done something stupid :-P
>>
>> Rgds,
>>

> You could be right.  Maybe file a feature request on b.g.o.  That will
> give someone something to figure into the plans.  I dunno who does
> eselect but I bet it can be added.

Copy the attached file to /usr/share/eselect/modules. When you are happy
with its results, you can add it to your bug report.

Regards,
Florian Philipp
# -*-eselect-*-  vim: ft=eselect
# TODO: insert copyright

EDITOR_VAR="MANPAGER"
EDITOR_ENVFILE="/etc/env.d/99pager"
EDITOR_LIST="/bin/more /usr/bin/less /usr/bin/most /usr/bin/vimmanpager"

inherit editor-variable

DESCRIPTION="Manage the ${EDITOR_VAR} environment variable"
MAINTAINER="some...@gentoo.org"
VERSION=0.1