Mick wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 Jan 2012 14:55:38 Michael Mol wrote:
>> Michael Mol wrote:

>>> Getting EnigMail set up on a Seamonkey/Win7 box, and Enigmail is
>>> complaining that your signature is unverified. I don't know/understand
>>> PGP/GPG all that well, but I think this is something you're supposed to
>>> be able to fix on your end. If that's not the case, let me know, and
>>> I'll get it fixed on my end. :)
>>>
>>> gpg command line and output:
>>> C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg.exe
>>> gpg: Signature made 01/03/12 09:05:56 using RSA key ID 8D16461C
>>> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>>
>> Doh...that was supposed to go directly to Hinnerk. "Reply to sender
>> only" my hind leg...
>
> Looks like a recently created gpg key.  Assuming the owner has uploaded it to
> a public key server, it seems likely that it has not propagated across the
> public servers yet and your enigmail plugin alerts you about it.

Found most of the problem; Enigmail defaulted to an empty "automatically
download keys for signature vereification from the following keyserver"
field. Fixed that, and things started working a little better. (Herr Van
Bruinehsen's key doesn't seem to have propagated, yes, but now yours
works fine. :) )